Each and every year we impact the lives of people in our communities.
From July 1, 2020 through June 30, 2021 because of the work we do…
- 3 families received support with housing needs and one homeless family secured permanent housing
- 12 of our 15 families receiving 1-1 support achieved one of their goals
- 11 families were determined eligible for Specialized Childcare (SCC) Assistance, Family support childcare assistance or Special Health Needs Adult or child childcare assistance
- 4 families received support navigating DCF involvement
- 651 individuals received emergency help from our food shelf. 230 were under the age of 18 and 95 were senior citizens.
- 30 School Age Children received a new backpack filled with back-to-school supplies through our School Supply Drive
- 119 Families were able to celebrate Thanksgiving through our Thanksgiving Food Drive
- 50 families received diapers through our diaper bank